Saturday, June 9, 2007

I plan on using this space to talk about how I miss my brother more than you'll ever know. Every little thing I'll never get to say, all the times I cry, and memories few people will ever remember. That's not everything, but most of it.

I miss you Phillip. When Spencer opens my locket and knows that you are in there and I tell him that you love him, it fucking kills me. I can't imagine what you would have taught him, but I hope I'm doing you justice. I know you would have played his Thomas the Tank Engine video game until your fingers fell off. I also know that you'd have him playing wii bowling by the time he was 5. you would have adored each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm having some really intense emotions about my brother today, something I don't usually allow myself in the busyness of life, and I read this and it resonated with me, especially the part about the asterisk on every occasion... I miss him so much